Comprehensive Drilling Services
At Aztech, we provide a wide array of in-house drilling applications; we do not need to rely on a subcontractor’s availability, schedule, or pricing to provide full services to our clients. At the onset of any project, our drilling staff works directly with our team of engineers and scientists to develop a cost effective investigation program in concert with a realistic schedule based on direct field experience.
Our team can meet any environmental, geotechnical or geothermal drilling need. We are capable of executing projects from start-up to clean-up. Such as:
- Direct push, hollow stem auger & sonic drilling of unconsolidated materials.
- Wash rotary, air hammer & coring methods for bedrock.
- Depth discrete soil and groundwater sampling via direct push.
- Monitoring well installation & development.
- Remedial well installation (soil vapor extraction; groundwater extraction; air sparge; in-situ chemical oxidation).
- Overwater barge drilling and sampling.
- Membrane interface probe (MIP) and laser-induced fluorescence (LIF).
- Geotechnical (standard split spoon and Shelby tube sampling).
- Well Decommissioning.