Civil / Mechanical / Environmental Engineer
Aztech Environmental Technologies (Aztech) is a growing, innovative and cutting edge environmental firm seeking a motivated mid-level Engineer to join our team.
We are seeking an Engineer who will be responsible for the following:
- Assist in design and construction of custom remediation systems.
- Manage the full life cycle of projects from estimates to submittals, to daily site activities through completion deadlines.
- Track and Project Manage weekly time, materials, equipment against budget.
- Complete or assist in estimating and permit applications.
- Review analytical data, remediation O & M and complete reporting as needed.
- Perform system operation and maintenance.
- Assume and maintain relationships with clients.
- Source and order competitively-priced materials prior to and during jobs.
- Opportunity to learn advanced environmental controls.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil / Environmental / Mechanical Engineering is preferred. Associates degree in construction management, may also be acceptable.
- 2 – 5 years’ experience in environmental or construction field.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and AutoCAD.
- Candidate must be detail oriented, able to comprehend large bid documents, site plans and specifications in order to assist in estimating.
- Possess self-discipline, self-motivation and the ability to work independently with little supervision.
- Full time salary position.
- Overnight travel may be required 10-20% of the time depending on job location and site needs.
- Requires completion of OSHA 10 and OSHA 40 hour health and safety training.
- Salary is commensurate with experience and includes exceptional benefits and opportunity for profit sharing.
Aztech is a full service environmental geological and engineering consulting firm with design and fabrication services. We are also an environmental construction and drilling company. Located in the Capital District area of New York State, we provide our services to a variety of clients including residential, commercial, industrial and governmental agencies as well as support services to numerous major engineering companies. Aztech self performs most jobs from cradle to grave. Subcontracted services are limited to specialty needs.
Aztech offers a casual, friendly, fun, and hard working environment in central Saratoga County in upstate New York. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.