Environmental / Geotechnical Driller
We are seeking a motivated and well organized Environmental or Geotechnical driller to join our current staff in the field services group. Aztech currently operates a sonic drill rig, Geoprobe 3230DT, Geoprobe 3200, Geoprobe 7822DT, Geoprobe 6610DT, Geoprobe 420M and a few other drill rigs. This person must be a motivated, self-starter that has experience in collecting direct push macrocores and split spoon soil samples, HAS, air rotary, rock coring, ODEX and drill casing, plus operating various drilling equipment including grout pumps, moyno pumps, welders, along with training and mentoring helpers and new drillers.
This person must maintain a professional attitude and appearance, work with limited supervision, and be able to identify solutions that solve customers’ needs. They must also be able to work in a diverse team environment.
Additional job description and requirements:
- Must have 3+ years drilling experience in at least one of the following technologies: Environmental drilling, direct push, hollow stem augering or Geotechnical drilling (split spoon sampling and wire line rock coring), We will train on other methods.
- Air/Mud rotary drilling experience a plus.
- Sonic drilling, not required but a plus.
- MUST have clean CDL B or A license. Tanker or airbrake endorsement a plus.
- Applicant must be clean, well-organized and possess the ability to interact well with all clients.
- Relevant state licenses will be needed.
- OSHA 40hr and 10hr a plus.
- Strong mechanical skills to solve all maintenance issues onsite that arise while drilling.
- Quality, detailed daily paperwork an absolute
- Ability to lift 50-80lbs.
- Extensive travel at times.
- Welding experience and general rig maintenance.
- The ability to log soil borings.
Learn more about us at: aztechtenv.com and feel free to contact Jason directly if you meet the criteria below 518-885-5383.
Send your resume (or job history) with three (3) work references along with contact info to firstname.lastname@example.org.